1997 VW Rialta Eurovan Camper LOW Only 69,800 miles. 148 hours on generator which does not start. I will give for free a new dual fuel 2500 W generator if I get the asking price.
– All -3 Batteries are NEW! The heavy duty under hood battery is brand new as well as the two deep cycle house batteries. This year Rialta came standard with one rear house battery I had it upgraded to a two battery unit for longer hours of lighting/ heat etc. new heavy duty battery cables as well.
– I am mounted a dash mounted 10 W solar panel with charge controller, so it won’t overcharge which keeps the under hood battery maintained to full charge while stored and not using the RV. You always come to a full charged battery. If the front battery ever went dead the RV can be jumpstarted from the top panel button which uses the rear to house batteries to start the engine. All batteries are charging and are fully charged and brand new at this point.
– 69,800 miles, engine runs and drives perfectly quiet and smooth. Just spent $9000 on upgrades and maintenance have all receipts
Tune spark plugs, plug, wires, air filter, synthetic oil, change, transmission cooler and transmission service transmission. new brake master cylinder and fluid flush. Have all receipts You can get in this Rialta and drive it anywhere.Very smooth driving.
. Transmission is quiet shifts through all for gears perfectly with new fluid filter and transmission cooler.
Has roof, AC lights, TV,/ DV 12volt and 120 AC , heat, hot water, etc.
– The interior is very clean. The two burner stove top works perfectly. The refrigerator works perfectly. The hot water heater works. The roof AC works. The propane furnace works perfectly on electricity or battery. The indoor and outdoor shower are in working condition the sink, hot water, and cold water are in perfect condition. The tanks have no leaks all the tank gauges that show how full or empty. They are in perfect working order. The RV is completely winterized so you don’t have to worry about it freezing.
– Along with the new transmission cooler and transmission service, a scan gauge 2 was installed. That way you can monitor the engine temperature, transmission fluid temperature, and any codes that may arise.
– this floorplan has seating for 3 with seatbelts . It has a fold out dinette in the front by the barrel chair, it also has a rear dinette that stows away underneath and has a pole that goes into the floor. The carpet is in good condition. It has a new fire extinguisher the front cab. The rear AC and heat are in working condition. The microwave and two burner stove top in perfect working condition.
Brand new TV/DVD player that runs on 12 V or 120 electricity , has built-in tuner that receives 50+ free TV channels. Or hook up a fire stick to stream movies from Hulu, Netflix.The TV sits fine on the rear ledge.
Has two brand new, good quality pillows with new waterproof pillow covers and new pillowcases.
To bedspreads and new mattress cover. Comes with a complete set of washed and sterilized sheets.
Repairs, maintenance and upgrades include ( past 13 months)
$3100. Tuneup, brake work, alternator, batteries, wheel bearing , Brake lines, batteries and more. June 30, 2022.
The speedometer cluster controls the alternator charging and it went bad at 69,300 miles and it was replaced with a new one that cost $500 brand new from a VW dealer in Europe as I could not find it anywhere. Unfortunately it came in kilometers and not miles And it started at 0 km the shop recorded the mileage as it was installed, and the Carfax shows that the mileage is correct. The temperature gage, gas gauge speedometer, odometer tachometer, and all lights are perfect working shape. You only have to look at the kilometers and keep it between 80 and 100 km , I tried to get a US spec gauge cluster, but the seller did not have one and I could not locate one anywhere in the US .
Trans cooler install $ $1100. Feb 15, 2022 . It is very important that a Realta has an external cooler to keep the transmission running cool, and make it last a long time..
– this RV can be used immediately after flushing, the pink RV antifreeze out of the water system. There are some minor dings and scrapes around the body. The white paint/ finish is still shiny all around. Some chips, scrapes and dings, consistent with age.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1997 Volkswagen (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: baysales04
Location: Cabin John, Maryland, United States