1993 Land Rover Defender Camper build. Imported from Turkey. Dry climate and spending its life on a military base has been perfect conditions for this very low mileage and virtually rust free go-anywhere-camper. Ready to take on the zombie apocalypse! As afore mentioned, this vehicle spent its whole life on a military base. Driven a mere 6700km over the past 30 years.
It has been remodeled inside and out. Equipped with:
- AIR CONDITIONING! Anyine who knows defenders know they usually don’t come equipped with ac
- Brand new leather seats
- 13,000lb winch
- Custom sump guard, bumper and rock sliders!
- Flood lights on roof and bumper
- Matte tan army paint
- Very solid doors with no rust or rot
- Touch screen stereo
- Pop top roof tent and a lower-level bed (sleeps 4-5 total)
- Kitchen with ample storage and stove top
- 3 water tanks for the sink and shower
- Shower (comes with outside hookups)
- Solar panels on the roof and and two very large 6 volt batteries to power all your accessories and keep you warm/cool throughout the night
- Portable toilet
- Privacy screens built in throughout
- New leather interior
- Thick sound deadening mats that also insulate from the heat and cold
- It drives really well for its age. The engine stays cool no matter what; even on those hot summer days, while climbing up steep graded mountains!
- No leaks of any kind
- 4 wheel high and 4 wheel low work seamlessly
- New suspension in 2020 and rear suspension was reinforced right before being exported.
- The chassis has been treated for rust and sealed.
She is a beauty and she is ready for a new home.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1993 Land Rover Defender (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: nemoo25
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States