Meet, “Big Blue!” Big Blue is based on a 2004 Ford E-350 chassis and has a Turtle Top body, the model is a Vanterra. From there, Big Blue was converted to a 4×4 by Quigley.
Everyone asks about BB’s color and coating, which was professionally applied by Arma Coatings. The color is Cavalry Blue, which was a stock color offered by Toyota on their trucks and SUVs.
Bedding, stove, cookware, folding chairs, jack all included.
Big Blue was converted to a camper in 2017. The interior was almost entirely overhauled, and rebuilt as a basic camper. The fit and finish is not professional quality but is very practical and fun.
Big Blue has a unique bed arrangement that allows it to sleep up to 4 adults, or a family with two children.
Big Blue is getting up in mileage and age, but is still very useful and fun. The Ford Econoline chassis is very easy and cost effective to service.
- 6 seat belts
- Swiveling passenger seat
- Separate ‘house’ battery charged off the alternator to power interior lights, ceiling fan, and USB charge ports. Current battery needs to be replaced
- Hinged lower bunk for extra storage underneath the bed. This space is quite large, as large as the bed minus a little for the wheel wells, and about 12″ deep.
- Dickinson Newport Heater, propane. This heater has a visible flame, which makes for a nice ambiance.
- Hand pump sink
- 7gal Water Storage
- GPS navigation with CD player
- Interior Head Room ~5’10”
- Maxxfan powered roof vent
- Mechanical Features:
- Quigley 4×4 with Agile Off-road Ride Improvement Package
- 21’ long
- Automatic transmission
- Recently replaced tires (about 33.5″)
- 2” front and rear hitch receivers
- Full-floating rear axle.
- The camper/coach body is fiberglass
- The AC systems provide very little cooling, will need to be serviced if you’d like it functional
- The house battery needs replacement, this is a regular deep cycle battery available at Wal-mart, Autozone, ect. (Will try to replace before auction’s end)
- There is a tear in the fiberglass near the driver side rear fender. (see photo)
- The rear window is slightly out of whack and doesn’t hold closed properly on one side. There have been no issues with water or dust, the problem has a temporary fixed, but should probably be addressed (see photo of tool against the window frame)
The vehicle is located in Salt Lake City. We can meet you at the airport or otherwise make reasonable accommodations to facilitate a hand-off.
The title is free and clear.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 2004 Ford E 350 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: 154guy
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States