1993 Winnebago Chieftain camper
I bought it from a friend of mine who was the 2nd owner, back in late 2019. He did a bunch of work on it including replacing the brakes, batteries, some hoses, installing a 2nd engine fan, installing new ACs, installing a rear camera for parking, and much more. He got it ready that Spring for one last big trip around the country for his wife who was battling cancer. Unfortunately, she died before they could leave. He completely lost any desire to travel and offered it to me so I could take my family out.
- I got a new engine battery for it 2 weeks ago and the 2 house batteries were new prior to my 2019 trip.
- The air conditioners are new. The front air conditioner has less than 10 hours of use and the rear has less than 30 hours of use.
- All lights (interior and exterior) and outlets work as they should.
- Both sinks, shower, and toilet function properly.
- Hot water heater works well.
- No cruise control.
- All tires are still in great shape with good treads
- 100 gallon gas tank (gets about 8MPG when fully loaded)
- The generator is the original. It worked for my entire trip to CA, but I couldn’t get it to turn on for my trip back. I’m not sure if it needs something (work or fluids) or needs to be replaced?
- Exterior body is in excellent condition for its age. Expect small cracks in the fiberglass paneling (mostly around the exterior storage compartments)
- Side & screen door swing smoothly and the screen is fully intact (no need to replace)
- My friend used the awning before selling it to me, but I never got a chance to use it. However, it should operate normally.
- The 2 small steps that extend to help you get in through the side door don’t extend. It needs a piece that broke on my trip.
- 9 external storage compartments (not including the compartments for the propane tank, water heater, generator, septic tank)
- There is a spare tire, jacks, hoses to empty septic tank, and to fill water tank
- I have a whole compartment filled with a variety of fluids (especially power steering!), grease gun, oil filters, etc.
- Carpeting is fairly clean without tears and rips.
- All wood work and glass are intact, clean, and in great shape.
- Sofa bed extends and retracts smoothly; no issues with the table and chairs that convert into bed; and the Queen size bed in the back is soft and comfy.
- Stove and microwave work
- All of the cabinets are clean and all of the doors swing and lock well.
- All but 1 sliding drawer works; just need to re-secure it’s track.
- All of the blinds work
- The 2 manual ceiling vents work
- All windows open and stay propped except for 2 which are missing the little bolt that keeps the arm extended
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1993 Winnebago (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: pennantique
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States